View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 11:41 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I also love the fact that after all these years which have passed & even with McGee being engaged (& one episode away from his wedding) they still will throw back to how McAbby used to be a thing & they used to date. Plus it came from Gibbs & not McGee or Abby where in the past when we've had mentions it usually involves them having a conversation but in this case it was just a casual response & came from Gibbs who was just stating a fact. Then there's the part of me which loves that McGee has that knowledge & they're implying that he still has this knowledge from when they were dating even though that was 13/14 years ago - when really it could have been because he's friends with her or that could also be the reason he remembers it

People don't make sense & are cruel I have no other words for them & I think the episode only got worse as it went on. But in saying that I'm glad NCIS shinned a spotlight on how badly animals are treated all for the sake of ivory &/or meat - & to be honest just the money you can get from it as many would care more for that than what they're stealing from the animals/killing the animals for

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote