View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 10:22 PM
Naomilyforever
Obsessed Fan

Jon and Dany scene at the end was the BEST one for me so far. Danys vulnerability, jon so in love, dany saying that they will fight together, jon pledging loyalty and calling her 'my queen' and dany.. But i have to add something.. I think their feelings for each other are growing since they met. In this episode we just had a BIG afirmation that they are in love. Jon a little more in that end scene but mostly because dany just lost viserion..

Dany trusts him enough to break her strong and serious front to be vulnerable with him after losing one of her dragons. She also confides in him her inability to have children and they both end up comforting each other after such a traumatic event; the two of them have a much deeper emotional connection than with any of their past lovers. With all the parallels from season 1 till now with their characters, they're actual equals, and both have LITERALLY met their match.

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Bughead ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Mileven ♥ Evak ♥ Shamy ♥ Mondler ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Pacey & Joey ♥ Rory & Jess