View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 10:18 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah I know, and I know you pretty much are just watching Y&R for the first time but this show is at the worst state than it's ever been and it hurts because it's my favorite Soap.

I think the worst of it all is that I KNEW it was going to be worst as soon as Sally Sussman joined since she was set in her ways and wasn't willing to change and move on from a past that many people did. She wasn't opened to new things, characters and pairings.

And she just brought in a lot of new characters that fans couldn't identify with.
I mean even the actors didn't seem all that happy with the material there by the acting I saw displayed.

Even when something major happened, I didn't feel the intensity or anything because the writing was so slow paced, boring and just nothing.

So, I'm happy that Mariah/Tessa has at least made things interesting. And that Sally did one main good thing on her deserving way out (including anything involved with Sharon's character as well)

No shock about Mal, I always liked his worked since he's been a part of Y&R, so happy he's in charge.