View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:29 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I just noticed in the episode where the executive is coming onto Brian in Babylon he's talking about his family and he says his son is 17 - meanwhile Brian is sleeping with a 17 year old .

I also like how Justin's mum says stop running from me, I'm not running from you, you're my son and I still love you It's nice how she keeps trying to understand and love him even when she sees him going into the mens room with another guy
Thats good coincidence with the age of executives son. Btw. That execute was slime i am happy that in the end Brian left him.
It was really nice to hear that from Justins mum. I think it was Debbie who inspired her to say it in that particular moment and show Justin she still loves him no matter what, because she told her when she came to her for advice that when coming out boys are most afraid parents will stop loving them.
Thats scene in the gallery is funny, Jennifer looking at drawing of madonna with baby and Justin going to restroom with that guy . I know Jennifer saw the two of them together but do you think it was clear to her they had sex in the restroom?

Last edited by Sia; 08-22-2017 at 05:35 AM