View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 03:52 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

Previously...

Lucas getting the winning basket Dan does not look happy.

Karen and the random mother

Dan pretty much berating Nathan for not making the shot is awful

Brooke in the car is one of the cringiest things ever, why would they think her having zero self respect was a good look? And you can tell Lucas is uncomfortable with her being there.

Whitey

Nathan didn't even notice what was on her walls... wtf?!

Haley/Lucas

Did they just have Haley imply that her mother is a drinker only to say it was the machine?

Karen/Keith teasing each other. Bittersweet.

Peyton's found out about the sketches.

"Blonde viking guys are hot."

Symbolic burning of the last name.

"Who do you think you are?" "Someone you're pissed at."

Peyton was so unimpressed with the Brooke thing, even if she knew what Brooke had been up to.

Taking the towel and clothes is so amatuer, tbh.

"I was just getting used to low waist jeans." Whitey!!

Whitey showing Nathan who is in charge is everything.

Dan is the worst

The fact that Haley is Nathan's backup plan and he is treating it as nothing is appalling.

He thought Peyton was a trained artist

Brooke is ridiculously childlike.

"F is for fine, right?"

Brooke openly acknowledging that she knows that Nathan is essentially emotionally abusive towards Peyton is all the worse knowing that she'll soon be trying to push Peyton back to him.

"I heard about this. Hoped it wasn't true." Peyton basically apologising for Nathan, and then literally apologising for Nathan.

Her smile when he tells her the editor is wrong

Karen unknowingly encouraging Haley to tutor Nathan...

That's illegal, but okay... Nathan's so used to not being made to face the consequences of his actions.

"If it makes you feel any better, I called some woman a bitch the other day."

Haley was apologising for what she was going to do, not what she had done, because she's decided she needs to stop Nathan when really he needs to stop himself.

The beginning of naley

Peyton refusing to change who she is for the magazine

Brooke acting like Lucas rejecting her is a game says a lot about her, tbh, and it's not great. Disrespectful to him and to her.

Haley should just tell him. To stop Nathan coming between them.

Side note: How did I not notice that Melissa Ponzio was in this?

Quote:
I think I probably do better watching the episode and posting thoughts solo, haha.
I'm finding it easier, too. Livechats are fun but so much harder to arrange.

Quote:
Oh Brooke... I hate seeing you so desperate and loose like that. It's just uncomfortable all around.
So, so uncomfortable, especially in the way she is doing so, showing a complete lack of respect for herself and those around her. It's actually kind of difficult to watch because it makes me so uncomfortable.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote