View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 10:11 AM
majesdane
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I was fast-forwarding through episodes just to watch the Teriah scenes before they started being uploaded on YT.

Quote:
The hate I have seen with these 2 through social media has been stupid... really can't believe some people are that upset? like really?
Someone even said that they felt they didn't have to deal with this on Y&R so they are quitting.... like WTF??? your 1 person viewership will hurt the ratings.
Honestly homophobia is a hell of a drug. There are a million heterosexual characters on Y&R, past and present (and future), and people can't stand the idea TWO queer characters ... I don't get it. I really don't. I love the whole "I'm hetero so I can't relate to this, so I don't want to see it". Well I'm a lesbian and I watch shows without lesbians all the time because, guess what? It's fiction! And stories can be universal! Really, if people are that emotionally scarred by seeing two women (or two men) kiss, they need help. Sorry.

And viewership actually went UP 10,000+ last week, so I guess they really didn't stop watching like they said they were going to (shocking).

Quote:
CG has been amazing in shutting down some of the haters though.
She's so great.

Quote:
And it's even more reason why this romances needs to CONTINUE... although I'd love for Tessa/Noah and Mariah/Devon to break up ASAP. No need to deal with that additional mess.
Quote:
I think Mariah/Devon will split up first out of the two couples. Most likely whenever Kevin comes back in and lends an ear to help sort out Mariah's feelings.
Agreed on all fronts.

Quote:
I would like that. You think Mariah will tell Kevin about everything?
IMHO Mariah is going to slowly open up at first/drop hints or Kevin will figure it out and gently broach the subject with her. I think it'll be drawn out over a couple episodes, but eventually she'll tell him everything. I'm sure Mariah is bursting to tell ANYONE, really.
S T A R D U S T