View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

I'll talk to Paula to see when she's up to hosting this and we definitely can try to do it again

ETA: we just talked about it, and decided that for next month instead of the regular Icon Challenge we'll do the LIMS

Rules:
o1. You must sign up in order to participate.
o2. Text, textures, brushes, and stock pictures may all be used in making your icon.
o3. Animation is not allowed.
o4. Be sure you know the schedule of the rounds. See the schedule in its section below.
o5. All participants are allowed one skip. However, you MUST participate in the first and final rounds. The final rounds are when three people remain. Additionally, if you do not submit an icon your skip will automatically be used.
o6. Icons must be brand new and made especially for this competition. You may not post them anywhere until the results post goes up.
o7. You may change your entry at any time between Sunday when the round goes up and Friday before the voting goes up. If you want to do this, just send a PM. Just let us know you are changing an icon.
o8. Some rounds may be theme challenges, where you'll be asked to do a certain technique with your icon. Be sure to carefully read the special rules of these rounds.
o9. When it comes to voting, you must provide reasons for all eliminations and favorites. Also, participants may not vote for themselves.
1o. After results are posted, the new challenge will be put up.

Voting:
o1. You are voting someone OUT of the competition.
o2. When voting, you will PM us with the number of your least favorite icon(s) and the reason why. You must provide real/technical reasons (see how to vote tutorial). There will also be voting of favorite icon (People's Choice), it's nice but no comment is needed.
o3. At the end of the voting period, the icon-maker(s) with the most votes will be disqualified from the contest. There will also be a People's Choice and a Mod's Favorites award each week.

PM all entries and votes to girl under the floor (Paula) or Si_Crazy (Si) according stated in every new challenge post.

Schedule:
Sunday - The picture for the round goes up.
Friday - No more icons will be accepted at 3 PM EST. The voting will go up.
Sunday - The voting ends and the winners are announced.

Write 'LIMS Rocks' at the end of your post so we know you read the rules!

LIMS Winners:

LIMS1: Marki
LIMS2: Endless Fighter
LIMS3: xelanoops
LIMS4: PrettyAn
LIMS5:
LIMS6: DGSAFDMD
LIMS7: dancing in the rain
LIMS8: Sweet Embrace

Current Lims
  1. Si_Crazy
  2. girl under the floor
  3. morgonrodnad
  4. lana piranha
  5. witch with claws

You have until we reach 8 or more members!

Have fun!!!

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 08-21-2017 at 09:10 PM