View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Iron Fist 10,000 Posts Celebration!

I love Iron Fist because I love the characters, the story and I see a lot of potential for many more seasons. Therefor, it's no surprise that I really loved the fact that had a board for it I watched the show after it had already been released so I started posting when most people had already seen and talked about it but here was a place where I could still find fans to talk about it and discuss theories, enjoy the cast... I love this place So, being a mod here is a pleasure! I'm really happy to be part of this milestone And I'd like to thank you guys for posting here, helping keeping this board active and for being so awesome!! Love you guys and hopefully will be celebrating the next milestone soon
Si (Si_Crazy)

☆ ☆ ☆
I love Iron Fist because it is NOT your typical superhero show
In fact, I didn't even know it was about someone with a superpower before I watched. I thought it was about some guy who was just especially good at martial arts. I'm not really into superhero shows, but this one I really enjoy
My favorite characters are Colleen & Danny The pairing is what drew me in and is still my favorite part of the show
I enjoy the board because I can casually come in and discuss stuff about my favorite pairing and characters.
I'm so happy to see it reach it's first milestone already!
Let's hope for many more!
Paula (girl under the floor)
☆ ☆ ☆
Congratulations on 10K everyone and here's to more milestones ahead!

Many thanks to our regular posters here as well as to our lovely mod, Si, for making this possible. Let's keep up the good work everyone and see you all again for Season 2 next year!

xoxo, Lindsay (L i N d $ @ y)

☆ ☆ ☆
Congrats on reaching 10k such a great milestone for a great board. I hope to be here for many more milestones this board has in the future. This is one of my fav netflix shows i love chatting with you all about he episodes and the cast. I also wanna say Si does an amazing job with modding this board too
Jen (My Kind Of Crazy)

Made by girl under the floor

Campaign Thread
January 14th, 2017: the board opened
January 14th, 2007: MST appointed chasing the sun, Impossible Girl, and ~MelBelle~
May 21st, 2017: permanent mod Si_Crazy
June 18th, 2017: standard avatar

Credit: girl under the floor

Credit: My Kind Of Crazy

Credit: Si_Crazy

☆ ☆ ☆

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 08-19-2017 at 11:31 PM