View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:54 AM
majesdane
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

No what is it? I don't know it. lol
I hope you at least start watching it full time when Mal starts running it. If you have the time of course. lol

You might like it. I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch it right now. lol I'd recommend the Mariah/Tessa scenes... too bad no one is uploading their scenes on Youtube. I think.

I think most of the fanbase are pretty much in agreement with how bad Y&R is right now, it's unrecognizable bad.... no suspense. You can disappear for 2 weeks and wouldn't have missed anything at all because of the same repeated convos.....

So, I hope Mal definitely continues Mariah/Tessa and I love the idea with slow burn. My issue with a lot of the soap pairings today is that everyone feels they need to rush the romance. And it's nothing exciting about that. Slow it down and let it get bigger and greater.
I know, I don't talk about that show often ...

I MIGHT start watching full time. I'd have to do some serious reading though to understand what's been happening this whole time. Maybe I'll just keep up with recaps or whatever. But the Teriah scenes do get uploaded to YT, so that's good.

And IA, with soaps there's no need to rush a romance. You have basically infinite amount of time to build up a relationship, so why jump into it right away? Building up a romance is easy drama, and writers always struggle once a couple gets together (and come up with stupid drama to break them up again/fight), so ... makes no sense.
S T A R D U S T