View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 07:11 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I like the first Jurassic Park the next ones were just okay... One was really bad. I think it was the one with the kid. I can't recall. I haven't watched them in so long.

I did like Jurassic World. All though i did feel like people over sold it. It was pretty good but i went in expecting a lot more after all the praise and love it received.
That usually happens. So that's why I always try to watch the movie the first week and I avoid reading about it on the internet. I do hate to read that a movie recieved a 30% in Rotten Tomatoes too, especially after watching it

Was Jurassic Park a trilogy?

Quote:
Tomorrow got a followup at the hospital and gonna ask to get a full psych and learning evaul's done
how did it go?

You have to rewatch those movies! It is always wonderful to rewatch them. I watched HP 1 weeks ago and I had a very different feeling than when I watched it for the first time (especially because of Snape )

Sometimes it also influences the time when you watch the movie. For example, some people hate TFA because they were fans of Star Wars for long time and feel it is the same as EP IV. My father advised me to watch Blade Runner, that it was a fantastic movie, and I watched it and felt it was boring and weird, but I understand why, the main idea of the movie was original about that time. Or some love a movie as a child and hate it as an adult.