View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:42 AM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

almost to season 1 finale. I love the first season of this show, Shu you have to rewatch. I love Sam and Andy first season, but also I'm torn with luke and andy. then nick/andy is going to steal my heart again. I know it. I didn't like gail at first, but I get her. and yes. remember when traci or dov said chris is sleeping with frosty? But I do notice chris and gail start off more physical than emotional because chris is always half dressed when he is with her. But it gets more emotional at the season 1 finale. Thats why I adore them. and I didn't like when luke cheated on andy. But sam has done things too, I don't mean to sound harsh here. Andy was flirting with sam while she was with luke. I'm sorry I don't want to start a debate, but yes nick left gail blah blah blah that is the argument and that he emotionally cheated on gail with andy. But they told her about them. And sam didn't do anything? then why was andy with luke? because she had feelings for Sam? yes it wasn't right to flirt with sam while she was with luke and for luke to cheat on andy. and didn't gail almost cheat with dov on chris? they were pretty close in season 2. so everyone is at fault here.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-17-2017 at 06:59 AM