View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 04:09 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I am rewatching to 1.03 so far. I love Andy and Sam in the first season, but I also like luke and andy. I love Chris and Gail so much too. They are my favorite characters on the show. I don't like traci/jerry. I didn't like Traci at first because they were having an affair. I didn't like Dov with the randoms either. But I don't think chris and traci should date. I like dov and gail as friends, that's it. I'm sorry but I thought they were pointless and I never understood them. Don't they hate each other? I volunteered to be my partner because no one else wanted you. Ouch. Gail can be mean, I think with chris and part of the reason I love my babies so much is because Chris got gail to be nicer. Season 1 is the best for them. I know it's getting to when chris and gail are going to have their first kiss, much like sam and andy. I cant wait to see nick and nick and andy but I'm not there yet.
I forgot about Andy and Luke for a second. Agree about the affair. I didn't like that at all. I think they made Gail pretty blunt and cold in personality because of her sexuality. Well, I should say IF it was planned from the start, then that's why. If not, then it's just Gail, lol. Then again, it can't be a coincidence once her sexuality is sorted she's super nice, relaxed and at peace. I never liked Dov and Gail as more than friends either because I didn't see them ever working out. When did you start not liking Sam and Andy then?