View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:58 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Anyone that knows me knows I'm insane in the sense that I've organized 3 watches that will be starting September 1st here are the details

What we are doing is this watch ON ALL ARROW RELATED BOARDS where all moderators have signed on. General plan is to this this rewatch where its 4 months per season. People can decide to do 6 or 8 episodes a month depending on if they want to do it in 3 or 4 months. The option is available for live watches which will be on the "home board" of Arrow with how its the shows actually board. Each board can decide to do their own watches but plan is to create activity among all the boards
Here's the index of where to find each board's watch thread and each OP has the season threads link where we can discuss the episodes as well we welcome everybody to check out each board related to characters as well as dynamics

- ARROW
- Emily Bett Rickards
- Katie Cassidy
- Stephen Amell

Prison Break will be following a similar schedule where 3rd and 5th seasons that were shorter will be a shorter timespan but otherwise 1-2 and 4th season will have the same idea. The Wentworth Miller board is joining as his character is the main character. We have a rewatch thread but not as scheduled as the Prison Break because we may add different projects in as well

Lastly Star Wars which was already added to the OP but was posted just as the last thread ended - which is why reposting
SO I'm bringing this in here now because our very first watch is looking September 3rd related to each Sunday a single movie taking us to the end of October. We will be doing SW actors in non-Star Wars movies but if you want to just join us for Star Wars LIVE MOVIE WATCH please stop by

Where the second reason for bringing this like 2 weeks early are those little annoying things called timezones so we've determined our own difference and understand GMT matching where we want to try to work a time best for everybody to do a movie with us each Sunday

Last edited by crash landing; 08-15-2017 at 11:15 AM