View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 04:10 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I think I probably do better watching the episode and posting thoughts solo, haha.

Did we do the live chat?

Watching live...

When Lucas took and made that shot, my basketball career flashed in front of my eyes. I totally remember being in that situation endless times.

Brooke stripping in the car without even knowing Lucas was just desperate and stupid. They don't even know each other and she's stripping... mainly because he made the winning shot and he's eye candy. She would have taken everything off had Whitey not prevented it from happening. Ugh.

Wow that Nathan had no clue Peyton had sketches. Dump him, Peyton!

So cute how Haley got so excited and congratulated Luke when she found out his stats for the game. I love these two.

I might just be weird but I LOVE when Peyton's all ticked at Lucas, I love when they fight. Well, it's not a fight, it's Peyton ticked and Lucas smiling, which is why I find it adorable.

Notice how Peyton and Haley are the ONLY two not treating Lucas like a rock star. Well, Nathan too but that goes without saying. LOL But everyone else is acting like he's a God.

Peyton's expression when she sees Brooke's, umm, clothes come out of his locker shows a bit of jealousy. Peyton catching up with Brooke, asking her how Lucas had Brooke's bra is major jealousy!

Weird sidenote: CMM has ZERO body hair (none on his legs, either!) which makes his body that much more appealing.

I love how Whitey keeps seeing Lucas in embarrassing situations.

So Nathan has to move from 2 to 3 on the court. I live these added extras about basketball.

Dan is such a douche.

First Haley and Nathan meeting. I love, love, love how she immediately stated Luke's place in her life.

I love Peyton's art being displayed.

I hate that Brooke's acting so ****ty. It's almost embarrassing watching her throw herself at Lucas.

Once again Peyton's asking Brooke why she's pursuing Lucas so hard. The very fact that Peyton said she usually gives up by now proves that Brooke really is... well, as loose as it gets. Brooke asked Peyton if she was jealous. Brooke knows right now she is! Brooke, listen to what your best friend is trying to say to you, please. :-/ She shouldn't have to spell it out to you. Peyton is telling Brooke in her own language to back off but of course Brooke's too into herself to see Peyton.

F is for fine.

Go Karen!

Peyton/Lucas River Court scene...

Haley going to bat for Lucas shows the endless feelings Haley has for her best friend.

Notice the first Naley meeting is by beautiful water with sun reflecting off of it.

I love how Peyton didn't budge and kept to who she was as an artist. I love Peyton!

Oh Brooke... I hate seeing you so desperate and loose like that. It's just uncomfortable all around.

That a girl, Peyton! They're still accepting your art!

Haley, you should have told Lucas. You are doing a noble thing. He wouldn't get mad at you!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote