View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:55 AM
LindaL100
Obsessed Fan

you can just call me Linda what's your name?

Creek and her whole family are boring, I just don't understand the point of her character besides just being a love interest for Manfred, and her father is so annoying! I can understand he's being an overprotective dad, but he's being so overprotective and a jerk towards Manfred that it makes me wonder if he's hiding something...or is he just being an annoying and ungrateful douchebag? My guess is it's probably the latter, I really don't care about Creek and her family at all, they are so boring and don't seem to serve any real purpose in the series, Creek seems to be just the token love interest/girlfriend and her father is just an annoying douchebag, while her brother barely does anything on the show.
It's irritating how the writers are forcing this Manfred & Creek couple down our throats and we're only 3-4 episodes in! They barely know each other and their lack of chemistry just makes them a very unconvincing couple, and the fact that the writers are forcing this couple upon the viewers just makes it worse

Francois tends to have good chemistry with many of his female co-stars, some in particular more than others...but it seems Sarah Ramos (Creek) is 1 of the few actresses whom Francois doesn't have chemistry with...actually now that I think about it, Ramos is the ONLY female co-star I have ever seen so far who lacks chemistry with Francois, he has good chemistry with all his other female co-stars (past and present) that I have seen so far.

Last edited by LindaL100; 08-14-2017 at 09:03 AM
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote