View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 05:46 AM
DiamondGirl5
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Personally- I hope Nathan and Oliver get some of the blowback on this. They deserve it. Their ethics are a joke, especially given their holier than thou attitude towards everyone else who doesn't choose their legal career.
Not that I want airtime devoted to these characters, but so much this. That Nathan is foolish enough to risk both the reputation and the financial status of his own clinic does not reflect well on his ability to manage or mentor a group of mostly young and untested lawyers.
Oliver's too green and stupid to know how badly he's messing up but consequences of making poor choices could be a hard-earned lesson.

Mike could begin his redemption by calling out either or both of these idiots for speaking with such contempt for the people Mike refers to as "family", which includes his fiance. I want blowback for Mike to come from more than Rachel and Harvey--I want Donna and Louis to get in on that action. And Jessica too, for that matter. As long as her name is on the wall, she wields power and influence.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 08-14-2017 at 08:12 AM