View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:42 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

FYI: Suits board is closing because no one applied to moderate it.

Quote:
the 'better off ted' grad will guest-star as a character linked to donna's past.

Suits viewers who have long awaited harvey (gabriel macht) and donna (sarah rafferty) finally getting together are about to have another little hiccup to deal with, this time in the form of jay harrington.

The better off ted and coupling actor is set for a two-episode arc on the usa drama as mark meadows, donna's ex-boyfriend. Given harvey's recent relationship with his former shrink, paula (christina cole), this season and the lengths he's gone to in order to hide that relationship from donna, it seems as though mark's reappearance will come at quite the inconvenient time for the co-workers.

"we have discussed jay for many roles over the years because our casting director, bonnie zane, knows i'm a huge fan of his from better off ted and other things," suits creator and showrunner aaron korsh tells the hollywood reporter. "often he was unavailable. A few months ago he was pitched for the role of tommy bratton, but we ended up going with al sapienza. A few weeks later we were writing the role of mark meadows and that was perfect. It requires someone in that age range who can be charming, can be handsome, and someone who can be a challenge sexually with harvey for donna. So i was glad we didn't go with him for tommy bratton. Sometimes you end up landing in the role that you should."

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality