View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:16 AM
jls2971
Master Fan

I saw that and I think I feel even worse for Damon now. So basically as soon as Beyond Borders was over they were talking about dumping Damon and replacing him with Daniel. CM was renewed a month before BB was canceled. So they let Damon think he was coming back for 2 months, and for 1 month of that time they were discussing getting rid of him. Man, this business sucks sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d18 (View Post)
Not sure that will work, shows usually take a ratings dive after a long break. Maybe they're thinking putting in another show Jan-Mar so the other show can stretch well into May sweeps.

Side note: If they think Code Black did decent then CM not going below 1 should do the trick (with the average league dropping).
I agree. The show has been losing viewers for a few years now. And now that it's switching to 10 PM, it's probably going to lose some more. A long break isn't going to help them. They had so many breaks and weeks off last season. The fans usually don't like it. But if they take a few months off I wouldn't be surprised if some fans just gave up and stopped watching