View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 12:08 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalღcaliber (View Post)
Just wanted to say hi, and I hope everyone is having a good day so far
Hi, Michelle! Thanks for stopping by! My day is okay for the most part.

Hi, Nina! I missed you yesterday.

I'm sorry your day has been crappy. I really hope things can start to look up for you. If I had time to visit you I'd give you about a thousand hugs just to make you feel better.

What's ironic is that the writer of Empire used to write for Nashville, and I'm seeing a lot of the same mistakes and problems being repeated on both shows. But I'm done with Empire. And I'm glad you agree with me about Teddy. I resented the show trying to just sweep his character under the rug like that when their whole political storyline involving Lamar suddenly got tanked. They didn't have to defame Teddy like that. And now that Rayna is dead there's no more reason for any tension between him and Deacon.

Yeah, Maddie definitely needs a rewrite. Avery should get back with Scarlett if his relationship with Juliette is becoming unhealthy. And what's the point of having Rachel Bilson on the show if she's not gonna be with Deacon? Maybe they're trying to slowly set this up for later on. Give Will a better storyline. And is Layla no longer on the show? They could've brought her back too. And yeah, Juliette really needs to stop being such a train wreck.

I'll get back to you later, Nina! Arinna and I are gonna do a Midnight, Texas watch on the Francois thread now. More posts for us! Be back soon!