View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:53 PM
DiamondGirl5
Dedicated Fan

I actually loved Louis in tonight's episode. He refrained--barely--from breaking confidentiality with Donna, but, more importantly, he didn't let whatever similarity Paula's situation involving her ex had with him and Tara influence his attitude or behavior. A show of genuine growth for Louis. I also liked his conversation with his therapist, which Louis initiated.

I'm not sure what I think about Paula's past relationship, except Harvey might be her rebound, and I hope, for his sake, they progress slowly.

Donna may be settling into her new position a bit more comfortably, and I especially liked her exchange with Ms. Comstock (?) because it showed her (Donna) willingness to listen, to be open-minded, and to change her mind. That said, I'm relieved she isn't joining PSL because that character has shown repeatedly that her loyalty can be bought.

Speaking of loyalty, Mike, I love you, but I hope Harvey fires your ass...for a few days. Mike's behaving with a level of immaturity and foolishness not exhibited since that whole debacle with Charles Forstman and Jonathan Sidwell back in early season 4. He's trying to make a deal with Frank Gallo? And Nathan is okay with Mike's staying on the prison case because Mike is screwing Harvey? Nathan, your little clinic is being funded by Harvey Specter, not to mention the legal blowback would be as serious for your clinic as it would be for PSL. But I don't care what Nathan thinks. I care that Mike seemed okay with "screwing Harvey"--this friend who's never been anything but loyal and supportive, and is bending over backward to keep him happy.

Enter Rachel, to be Mike's voice of reason. Let's hope Mike listens.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 08-09-2017 at 07:59 PM