View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 06:16 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, they really made Will look bad with his resistance to come out, and he just ended up hurting a lot of people, including Layla. That was the only thing I really disliked Will for.

OMG, Gunnar and Avery are on tour now? He just left Scarlet after the mugging? That's not right. And he's already hooked up with his old sweetheart? From what you tell me it sounds like a retcon if she isn't like the one he and his brother dated. Maddie and Daphne taking self defense classes? Deacon's probably afraid the same thing might happen to them.

Oh, so now Avery chooses to show restraint? And all for Juliette, someone who isn't exactly earning it? Man, she hasn't grown at all, has she? I hope their baby is still okay.

Damn, Andre is just slipping off the deep end, isn't he? I wonder what's gonna happen when his mom or dad find out what he did.

I don't remember what Valentine said to the seeley queen. I think he promised her something she wanted, but I don't know what it was. Maybe Simon?