View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Like Will could have broken to her differently and since they were friends she could have agreed to protect his image until he was ready to come out or something... I mean we saw glimpses of that when they went to that Indie festival and nobody cared that they were big Country stars in the making etc.

Yeah, Gunnar ran away after the mugging and is now on tour with Avery and while being on tour he hooked up with his highschool sweetheart (who apparently is different from the girl he and his brother dated and who was on the show last season or so), so yeah... and Scarlett has moved in with Deacon and the girls and is taking self-defence classes.

So yes, I guess theoretically but the current storyline is that women on tour throw themselves at Avery left and right but he tells them all no while Juliette throws jealous temper tantrums on the phone every five minutes.

Jamal has been in and out of rehab last season. It was a total snooze fest. Meanwhile Andre is planning to kill Lucious and grandma has actually killed Tariq after he and Lucious had finally found common ground. Idek.

Okay, I didn't quite catch that, what did Valentine say to the Seely queen at the very end of the episode?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").