View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Movietime Blues
Elite Fan

Charmed In The Media 2

The old thread has already reached its post limit, so starting a new one here.

Here's the latest on the reboot rumors:

https://moviepilot.com/p/charmed-cou...isters/4339458

Quote:
The previously shelved Charmed pilot from Jane the Virgin showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman may have just been given new life. After the show didn't pass muster for the 2018 season, fans were led to believe it would be reignited in 2019 with the same basic concept for a trio of witches, but set in 1976. It looks like plans are changing.

The revamped version is expected to connect with the original Charmed series in some way. While that is exciting news for longtime fans of the show, what would be even more rewarding to hear is that all of the Halliwell sisters are reprising their roles.

While #HollyMarieCombs recently indicated that the reboot rumors were indeed just rumors, Alyssa Milano did tell The Daily Beast that all four of the actresses—#ShannenDoherty, Holly Marie Combs, #RoseMcGowan, and #AlyssaMilano—are very much open to the idea of a reboot that involves their characters.

"The other thing that I know is that Shannen, Holly, Rose and I have all said out loud that we are open to some sort of reboot, reunion or something."

Milano, calling Charmed fans the best ever, speculated that CBS Studios understands the importance of getting a reboot right, which is why the script went back into redevelopment after the first take.
We'll let you know if anything new happens.