View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:30 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet*
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Shame you didn't like the raven boys. But that one can be tricky. You either love it or you don't. It's def not for everyone.

I agree with you about The Winner's Trilogy Loved that series from start to finish!

I'm about to start the 2nd/conclusion book to the Passengers. her love chapters, yeah, they are pretty long. I'm trying to think if they were like that in her darkest minds series..
Yea, I pretty bummed about it after hearing everything about it.

I've read so many times about people reading Mockingbird in school I felt kind of weird that never did. lol It's one my sister's favorite books, so I decided to read it. Have you guys ever seen the film adaption? I think I might watch it sometime

Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I just finished it. I had to read it in two days because it was due at the library. lol I had a bit of a book break, so didn't read it right away. Anyway I finished it a bit ago. It wasn't an awful read, but I thought it fell flat. The two main characters were alright, but didn't buy into the romance or got very invested. I ended up not feeling either way about it because it came off very surface level. I thought it was just okay. ** I'm not against reading one more book in the series because I've read they get better, but I have other books I would like to tackle before crossing that bridge. ETA: It really did feel like more of a set up than a story to be honest.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 08-07-2017 at 05:37 PM