View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 06:09 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Nina! And don't worry about the double post. Damn FF glitches happen all the time.

I imagine things are far more expensive in NYC than here in Philly. And OMG, really? You have someone doing that who lives next door to you? Ugh, frikking New York.

Try not to stress, Nina. You'll make it through. I'll once again suggest the ear plugs for the noise issues, but you might also wanna take it up with the management.

12 more days until I'm on vacation, during which time I'm just gonna laze around my apartment and just relax. No traveling this time. I'll be free to post more as well. I'll be able to stay up later.

I have to go to bed soon, Nina. I have to get up for work at 4am, so I'll see you tomorrow, okay? And hopefully Barbara will be back soon from holiday so we can schedule more watches, like TWP, TWQ, and Victoria. Goodnight and sleep well, Nina!

Thanks, Cathy! I'm sorry, you caught me as I was just going to bed. I hope I'll see you later! Talk to you soon, Cathy! Goodnight!