View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
That are two very good questions..

The "Boss at home" incident.. well. I'm sure that Stockwell was the pushing person to visit Brian at home.. and since Vance didn't want to lose his client, and that client was policechief also, I guess he just went with it..

To "Brian answering the door" I wondered the same, no matter what ocasion.. honestly, I wouldn't answer the door to anyone, if I would be in bed with someone.. no way.. and even not locking the door, I find it rude of other people just to bage in... friend or not.. I experienced that myself, cause I don'T lock my front door regularily and some people are just too lazy to go back downstairs and front to ring the bell.. now the have to stop on our second front door cause it can't be opened without a key, but when I leav it open too, cause maybe I expect ma sister, it happened that a person just stood in the hallway and called.. I never would do that.. I don't think it makes Brian look weak, but it makes him kind of human, even if we don't understand at some times
Yeah, its rude and people continued to do it because he allowed them to. I meant weak in sense that he let others dictate him , but its truth he is inly human