View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 03:25 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Happy 12 Years Anniversary!! Congratulations!!

made by magikhands1
12 years ago, a little show about two brothers hunting things that go bump in the night started on the WB network. 2 months before that, this little board was opened as part of the upcoming fall shows group. Jump ahead a few years...SUPERNATURAL is heading into it's 13th season! (and still going strong) And is nearing 300 episodes! Our little board is celebrating 12 years and over 370,000 posts!

We'd like to thank each and every single person who has posted over the years to help us get here, and to our current posters for being awesome! It has been a wonderful 12 years! THANK YOU!! Let's keep going!
It's been a true privilege to be a moderator for the Supernatural board these last couple of years. It has been my favorite show since episode one and I've loved interacting with long time watchers like myself and those just starting out. Thank you to all our posters for helping us keep this board thriving through the good and bad times (we all have our seasons ). Without you we wouldn't be here. Here's to more years
Chris - magikhands1
12 years! Wow! I can't even begin to explain how much Supernatural means to me, it's too especial And even though I have not been on this ride since the beginning I feel as if I have, and that's thanks to one of my favorite things about Supernatural and this board, that no matter when you join the journey you always feel welcome
Congratulations and happy 12th year anniversary!
-Gelly

Congrats on reaching 12 years at Fan Forum! That is such an amazing milestone and it shows how much this board is loved and appreciated. I have been watching this show since the premiere and it is still one of my favorite shows on TV today. I also love posting on this board. The other posters and mods are so fun to chat with and truly love talking about this amazing show. I could not imagine Fan Forum without this board. Thank you so much to all the posters and our mods, Bee and Chris, for making this such a fun place to post. Now it’s time to celebrate! ~Amy

Yay congrats on 12 years on at ! I love Supernatural and the board. I love the show since Day 1 in 200. Jared and Jense. are both amazi g as Sam and Dean. I also love other side characters too. The show is a mix of some good Supernatural, Sci -fantasy and the board is awesome too I love the mods and posters. I jave lots of fun coming to the Supernatural board and talking all things Supernatural! I wish the board many more years on

- xoxo Quin

12 YEARS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! To quote one of my favorite Winchesters, "I'm proud of us." 12 years is a long time, and while we might not be on the top of the post counts list, we're still hanging in there and going strong! I love this place and all the wonderful people that spend their time here gushing about our favorite show. Thank you for having fun with us! I hope we can it keep it going for many more years! -Bee
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote