View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 08:16 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkalot (View Post)
No truer words have been spoken!
after I left Walmart I was unemployed for about five months give or take. I worked at Toys R Us but that only lasted like a week and than I tried one of the grocery store chains here but that only lasted like four shifts and each shift was only four hours (it was for seafood and I can't even stand the smell so I knew it wouldn't work ). Needless to say I don't care for the job I currently have but it's a job. They work with me, I had the weekend off and called in today (Monday) and already for tomorrow because Amaya's sick and was already told that if I want to work Wednesday or Thursday (my days off) to just show up. Not many jobs do that for you. I've got an appointment at 11:15 Wednesday so I was thinking of going in for the truck at 5am to 9am and than going back later on for a couple of hours and going in 7 to 12 or 1 Thursday as I have another appointment Thursday at 3. But for sure be picky on your job!! Choose something you like, something you want to do/can already do etc...I've always gone for jobs that make me happy and don't base it off of pay. Unless you're in desperate need for money put your needs first .

Icon by Fiona