View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 11:47 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion, I am planning on buying these two films. I heard only positive things about it here and liked also clips on youtube.
I finished DH. I think he was really good in portraying the role of Jackson, I just would like if he could stay longer, he had quiet short screen time. I know ti was interfered by his accident but then when he came back, they could leave him for more episodes at least. He had quiet good chemistry with his fellow actress. Only minus for me was that I saw the dubbed version and when you are used to the voice of actor, dubbing sounds very unnatural.
I can relate to that it is so hard to watch the "not so fitting" voices.. that was the reason I bought QaF an DVD after watchin 3 episodes.. I wanted the original sound

Lisa ~ You really have to watch FFG!! and rewatch PoT if it so long ago taht you can't remember it is too long then

DH.. I agree.. it wouldn't have been neccessary to write him out of the show, but that is how Hollywood works I guess.. its all about money and if you aren't available, no matter if it is your fault or not, you get replaced..

icon by Daggi