View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 07:18 AM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Sia: Right. Justin touched something deep within Brian in a way that nobody else was as successful of achieving before. Justin walk into his life for a reason, it's like one man's soul was tailor-made for other man's soul, and they were just two parts joining. They were definitely made for each other. I cannot really imagine Brian having fallen for someone else in such a visceral, emotionally passionate kind of way the way he did for his "sunshine".

I believe when Justin cried on Brian's shoulders that time, expressing how much he didn't want Brian to leave, something had to have clicked within Brian's thinking that he could - Like never before - actually would be not only SO loved, but also very needed by someone else. And that someone else was Justin.
I find that scene where he cries on his shoulder so interesting because Brian has just said he would go and not look back and he Justin should do the same but then he hugs him and holds him which is not something you do with someone you want to forget. It's like he's saying one thing but really feels another. And Justin has just said oh the boy who thinks he's in love with you - I wonder if Brian had heard that before?