View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 04:46 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Maybe they would put them back together because like you said they did say it was never meant to be a final breakup and they would see each other again. I would not like to see a reboot where they say oh they were back together for like a little while but now 17 years later they are not together again. That would be frustrating. I don't know what kind of life it would be but I think they would have found a compromise between the house in the country and the city loft and could be happy together.
Exactly, i could not accept if they would separate them at the end of potential reboot. It would be better if they would not be together in the beginning of reboot but would reunite by the end. That would destroy our fantasy world. And compromise between loft and coutryside is ideal, even in that fanfic i told you about yesterday, they keep both.
But you know, i am unsure about cowlip. Because they clearly said they dont evolve their characters according to wishes of fans. And although they did not meant 513 as breakup, we never know what they would come up with later. But if they would separate them forever, they would certainly piss most of the fans,