View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 04:34 AM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yes for most people it was difficult because it was only on subtle level suggested that they stay together, most people need some hardcore proof, evidence. Also probably people who are not so invested in qaf and did not hear interpretation of ending by Cowlip or the interviews they gave, are lacking this confirmation that end was not meant as breakup. Thats why everyone wanted reboot or s6 to see Brian and Justin reunite. Vut problem is, would writers respects dreams of fans? I dont think so ....
Maybe they would put them back together because like you said they did say it was never meant to be a final breakup and they would see each other again. I would not like to see a reboot where they say oh they were back together for like a little while but now 17 years later they are not together again. That would be frustrating. I don't know what kind of life it would be but I think they would have found a compromise between the house in the country and the city loft and could be happy together.