View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 03:06 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I agree that Brian had finally given over that last piece of himself and said the I love you and marry me and finally was ready to live his life and then Justin was gone again. I also think that the love they had was very unique and special and for some people they can have that forever when they are 22 but some people would move on and find new loves as they grow and change. i would like to think that Brian and Justin would be together despite Justin's age but is it realistic? I don't know

I'm not trying to be difficult but life is complicated. Like I said though I would like to think they stayed together Their love was so special and had been through so much
Yes, there is not 100% certainty in anything, but as the end is up to us, we can come up with any ending we like but speaking about "realistic", I know even the writers and actors approached the future developmemt of characters in terms of what was realistic. But to me the whole relationship of Justin and Brian was not so realistic meaning that it was in certain aspects in realms of romantic fairytale, so why suddenly apply at the end and for their future what was realistic and what not, if many of their storylines were not like that before.