View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 01:06 PM
That's My Girl
Fan Forum Star

Camren {C&L} #14: "I can't tell you what a comfort it is to know someone like you will stick up for me and have my back, i hope you know i will too."

c a m i l a ♥ l a u r e n

♥ s h i p p e r s ♥
• a new hope • running wild • unless you do • MandyCandy218 • fire for a heart • change my luck •
• f i r e p r o o f • @l3jandra • NOLA504 • Stars Fade • carol14 • ucker-addiction • Alexa • BlackSapphire • Way Too Keen • healing loving •

♥ h u g s ♥

♥ l o o k ♥

♥ t i t l e s ♥
• Because Lauren loves Camila's way with words
"I love you. You're one of my best friends and I feel like I've know you forever." ~ Camila
"Thanks Buddy!" "No problem Buddy!" ~ Camila&Lauren
"I can't tell you what a comfort it is to know someone like you will stick up for me
and have my back, i hope you know i will too."
~ Camila
"Camila!" "What?" "Pay attention!" ~ Camila&Lauren
"Sing It for our girl, c'mon” ~ Camila
"We'll send her your love?" ~ Camila

♥ s y n c ♥

♥ t h e | e l e v a t o r ♥

♥ r e a s o n s ♥
• Because "Who's your celebrity crush?" "Mine is Lauren." ~ Camila
• Because "Lauren from planet green eyes that attacks you" ~ Camila
• Because "They call her Mila, I call her Camz" ~ Lauren
• Because "You're special to me" ~ Camila
• Because "Lauren can be a mom sometimes" ~ Dinah "And I'm the father" ~ Camila
• Because Lauren will be laughing at any jokes Camila says
• Because #CamrenIsReal
• Because CC7 & Trials&Tribulations are the best fanfics
• Because "Indirects are fun" ~ Lauren
• Because "Your beautiful eyes stare right into mine" ~ Lauren
• Because of the way they look at each other
• Because "Camila is actually pregnant with Lauren's child. They're naming him Cameron." ~ Michael J.
• Because of their subtle (or not) touches
• Because they sound so good together
• Because "I can still scare you whenever I want" ~ Camila (sexy voice)
• Because they keep checking each other out
• Because Camila is the dragon to Lauren's unicorn
• Because "it's camren yo" ~ Lauren
• Because "Buddy"
• Because "I'm uncovered!" ~ Camila
• Because Camila wanna kiss Lauren under the mistletoe
• Because "No but really, she wants Camila, Bah Felicia!" ~ Dinah
• Because "You look beautiful tho. It doesn't count." ~ Lauren

♥ e y e s | s e x ♥

♥ m e m o r y ♥

♥ i n d i r e c t s ♥
• @camilacabello97: there’s nothing like me and you and you know it | @LaurenJauregui: I know it (2014)
• camila_cabello: figure my heart out | laurenjauregui: why don’t you figure my heart out? (2015)
• @LaurenJauregui: [/I]Indirects are fun[/I]/@LaurenJauregui: I love spongebob (2013)
• @camilacabello97: will you defeat them? Your demons and all the nonbelievers, the plans that they have made |
@LaurenJauregui: I don’t know, you don’t know, we all don’t know. It’s life. (2014)
• @LaurenJauregui: I wish someone would love my insecurities | @camilacabello97: I do (2013)
• @LaurenJauregui: I’ll run to you, I’ll run to you, I’ll run run run |@camilacabello97: run run run, catch your breath (2015)
• ssweet-dispositionn (LJ): (Art of a bed with hearts) I want you in my bed every night | @camilacabello97: wait for me (2013)
• @LaurenJauregui: Never underestimate a fangirl’s ability to find or create extremely embarrassing pictures…ever. |
@camilacabello97: is this an indirect to me (2014)
• ssweet-dispositionn (LJ): “If you could go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to a “where” or to a “who”?” |
waakeme-up (CC): (art) What’s the ****ing point without you? (2013)
• Camila_cabello: darling, let me whisper so that you can understand |
@LaurenJauregui: you can’t ask to be understood if you don’t try to understand (2015)
• ssweet-dispositionn (LJ): “Tell me you need me. Say that you’ve missed me. Bed for me back. Or tell me you’re over me.
Say that I mean nothing to you. Beg me to leave you alone
|
camila_cabello: I know I’ve been gone a long time but I’m back and I want what is mine (2014)
• @LaurenJauregui: I need to learn how to speak Portuguese… | @camilacabello97: eu te amo muito (2013)
• ssweet-dispositionn (LJ): (art) “if you love me, will you follow me wherever I go?” |
camila_cabello: “where should we go?” “I don’t care, anywhere you want, anywhere we don’t know people” (plus I like the idea of running away) (2014)
• @camilacabello97: Los Angeles right now (pictures of rain and a couple kissing) |
@LaurenJauregui: if you’re in LA, we in these streets, MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD corner of Wilshire and Veteran |
@camilacabello97: Miss u/@camilacabello97: Thank u/@camilacabello97: I love you (2017)
• @CamilasHoneyboo: @LaurenJauregui is Camila the dragon to your unicorn? #AskLauren
@LaurenJauregui: @CamilasHoneyboo duhh (2012)
• ssweet-dispositionn (LJ): (art) “I can’t sleep without your breathing and I can’t breathe each time you’re leaving” |
waakeme-up (CC): (art) “…but sometimes, we have to let go.” (2015)
• waakeme-up (CC): (art) “R U MINE?” | ssweet-dispositionn (LJ): “I’m yours – you know it” (F. Scott Fitzgerald) (2013)

♥ n o t | s o | s u b t l e ♥

♥ l i p s | b i t i n g ♥

♥ v i d e o s ♥
Falling for youPerfectTitanic instrumentalThinking out loudJennyNever stop
Thousands yearsEvery breath you takeFriendsI think I'm in loveDead in the water

♥ l a u g h ♥

♥ p h o t o s h o o t s ♥

♥ w h e r e | i t | a l l | s t a r t e d ♥

Last edited by That's My Girl; 09-08-2017 at 12:43 PM