View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 04:33 AM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
No, you are not being harsh. I think there was the connection due to there common interest in comics, Ben was teaching it at college and Michael was so passionate about it of course on different level but it still impressed Ben. And then after their first breakup Michael pursued him relentlessly so did not give him other chance. Intellectually they were probably not at the same level, but thats not always necessary in the relationship. Michael it seems loved him unconditionally and cared about him-steroids and for Ben it could not have be so easy to find such commited partner in someone else also because of his disease. I think he was happy otherwise he would have left. Michael gave him home and that was probably most important for him.
Very true Sia - you make good points - home and love are very important and you're right about it probably being hard to find someone to love him while he was positive.

Ok I am back to Justin sleeping with the virgin and Brian saying you kissed him and Justin not saying anything about it but just wanting to shower. He often wants to shower after Ethan as well - do you think it's because he wants to wash the feeling of guilt off him so to speak? To clean up cause he feels bad? I still don't know why he doesn't say anything but watching it again after that scene Brian goes to the gym and works extra hard like he feels he needs to be better or fitter to keep Justin and I'm wondering if Justin was so mean to that other boy partly because of his guilt over kissing him. Like if he hadn't kissed him and had Brian say something he might have been nicer to him instead of being like an unsophisticated Brian.

Also, at the end of that episode Justin says he wants to go home with Brian and to stuff the game and they kiss - it looks to me like Brian just pushes him away like he is going to find a trick - what do other people see there? Is that what you think happened?

Last edited by fmaldy24; 07-28-2017 at 05:16 AM