View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 03:13 AM
Litlover73
Passionate Fan

Here are the 618 eps for anyone who feels like punishing themselves for a few minutes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLq...mY&mode=NORMAL

Now I don't hate all of it obviously. I like the little smile she gets when she opens the invitation, and the awesome eye lasers they share when they lay eyes on each other. They seem genuinely happy to be together and the conversation was light and easy.

Now I understand that they obviously were not getting back together at this point, and I very much appreciate that we got one last kiss, but why why why did they have to bring the cheating aspect into it, and the I love Logan crap. Not only did it smash Jess's heart (and ours) to pieces, but it made Rory seem like a cold horrible wench who didn't really give 2 hoots about Jess at all. Bloody Dan Pallidino wrote and directed this..typical.

Anyway it was beautiful seeing Jess so successful and happy in his life and I adored his scenes with Luke as I always do. One if the best relationships on the show for me.

It's also upsetting that this was the last Ep where Milo and Alexis were together in real life. It was comforting during seasons 4,5,and 6 that they were still together behind the scenes, but now starting season 7, knowing they were broken up, is an absolute downer. If all Rory does in season 7 is gush over Logan I will be pissed.

At least I have the knowledge now that we still get to see Jess in the revival, and that it's strongly hinted that they could be together....one day.