View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:12 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
Yeah it wasn't the only reason he took him in - they already had that relationship started as we can see from season 1 where he goes to the prom with Justin, calls the song ridiculously romantic and the kiss by the jeep Without that I don't know if Brian would take someone in.

I like the idea of that being their commitment to each other - the middle of Babylon on the dance floor, just focussed on each other and what they want from each other and the kiss. I like where he says 'I want you to be safe and I want you around for a long time' he always has these wonderful things he says

New topic/question You see Brian meet Ben and then find out later that they had slept together at a white party only a few years before and that Ben had HIV+ for 5 years so that means Brian would've slept with Ben while he was HIV + as well.
Yes, Brian slept with Ben when he already had HIV, that also surprised me a bit, that Brian did not show any kind of reaction to this fact. Probably because it was long time ago and was tested since then several times. And also with the number of tricks Brian had each month, there had to be many of them who had hiv or other disease, dont you think so? (I remember In one of fanfics I read Brian was also with some trick who had hiv, did not tell Justin and when Justin found out, he was furious that he did not tell him and it caused quiet a rupture in ther relationship.) Are then any chances to get infected even when people use condoms or its 100% protection ? But still its really risky because condoms can break down etc.