View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:03 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I don't understand this either - the way he helped and supported Justin and helped friends was amazing. He even took Justin back after he left with Ethan. Not everyone would've taken him back but he is understanding that Justin is young and got blinded by Ethan and his romantic ways. All he needed was Justin to say he made mistakes and that Brian should take him back when they meet in his office. Brian never really mentioned the affair again or held it against Justin. They go to Babylon and cha cha Brian was understanding and moved on with the relationship.

When he grabbed Justin's arm in the office and said 'that is so like you, you don't hear what you want so you leave'. To me that means he is saying to him - you don't hear the words I love you so you leave but that doesn't mean they aren't there or I don't feel something different for you. I mean he had asked Justin to stay with him in the loft - he never would've considered that before Justin. I think Justin thinks about that and he comes back to the office and says you should take me back and he knows what to expect from both of them now
Yes thats another thing I love about Brian. He forgives quiet easily withould holding grudge against people for a long time. Its actually real sign of maturity when a person can do that.
It was really sad that his friends saw him in such distorted way.
The scene in the office is beautiful, with lot of innuendos in their speech. And yes, Justin understood during their breakup that Brian really loves him and that only he expresses his love differently than most people.