Thread: Ouat s&s 463:
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 10:04 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

I don't know if they are going to use string theory or not. I do find it interesting that the episode is named after a short story about string theory and the new idea was done while one of the lead actresses was being cast in a famous play about string theory. I don't think we can necessarily rule it out. Is it too complicated for audiences? Constellations success would prove that it's not. And while watching the same scene play over and over again with minor changes is not my cup of tea, it was well received and everyone seemed to understand that these characters are the same with minor differences in experience. So they would still be our Hook, Rumple and Regina even to the point of saying goodbye to Henry in the Pilot. The branching could take place later. There's not really an AU version until after the season 6 finale. They played around with it a little bit with Snow Falls and Snow Drifts. It was time travel but it also creted an AU under string theory. It's like multiple alternate timelines all coexisting and time isn't relevant. At least that's my non technical understanding

Last edited by Austenphile; 07-27-2017 at 10:17 AM