Thread: Ouat s&s 463:
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:26 AM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, I also don't think the storytelling is going to get that complex. The title is likely inspiration for how Henry came to be, it won't use the origins for it so literally, because it's hard for me to believe they will go out of their way to confuse the audience on different Henrys, different Reginas, Hooks, & Rumples etc. from multi verses. If they did, I would be surprised, let me just put it that way, because then it's technically not our s1-s6 characters anymore if they made different choices. Would they really get into explaining all these different choices made in SB to get the characters we have? I think newbies will just be new iterations. Otherwise that would make our originals alternates of some kind and they said no to that. Just my opinion, of course. We will have to wait & see. Might even apply to the new characters.

Thanks for the new thread.
They wouldn't necessarily be that different. Regina might have escaped the EF with Daniel and they might have adopted Henry. Cora could have still followed them and killed him. The only thing different is Snow isn't involved. Since we know she's not going to be an onscreen presence this season. Hook could still be connected to Henry through Baelfire. The same with Gold. It's a good as any way to explain where Emma, Snow, Charming and the others are. They are safely tucked away in another stream. It's just a theory.

The writers and show runners talk about taking toys down off the shelf and playing with them. They are the same toys, they are just playing with them differently. The Charming's and some of the others are just staying on the shelf this season.