Thread: Ouat s&s 463:
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:43 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I also don't think the storytelling is going to get that complex. The title is likely inspiration for how Henry came to be, it won't use the origins for it so literally, because it's hard for me to believe they will go out of their way to confuse the audience on different Henrys, different Reginas, Hooks, & Rumples etc. from multi verses. If they did, I would be surprised, let me just put it that way, because then it's technically not our s1-s6 characters anymore if they made different choices. Would they really get into explaining all these different choices made in SB to get the characters we have? I think newbies will just be new iterations. Otherwise that would make our originals alternates of some kind and they said no to that. Just my opinion, of course. We will have to wait & see. Might even apply to the new characters.

Thanks for the new thread.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 07-27-2017 at 07:55 AM