View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 06:35 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

P
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I am re-watching season 2 and have another question - why do you think Ted and Michael didn't say anything to Brian or Mel and Lindsay about the BB party and the fact that Howard Bellweather was there - considering he was set-righteous in the community and had written horrible things about their best friend Brian.

Also, do you think Justin was hard done by and did lose some of his youth by sleeping with Brian when he was so young?

Even when they are on street together and Justin learns to walk in crowd of people, Brian is so vulnerable there, and when they say goodbye to each other, we can see on his face that he does not believe how he can have someone so understanding and caring by his side.

I love this part . I love how he stands there with his arms open and kisses him on the street . They have such good chemistry
I think Ted and Michael did not say anything because writers did not consider it so important, there were many gaps in the stories, jumping from line to another, some where even not logically finished.
Justin probably did not have typical adolescence as other people in his age, but I dont think it was for worse, he gained more than he lost, if he lost anything. Because its idealistic to think that if he would not be with Brian he would find immediately some partner who he would have been completely happy with. Someone else could have cheated on him eventhough pretending to be monogamous or infected him etc. I think it was in his fate to be with Brian, Because he was courageous snd Brian was challenge for him as Justin was challenge for Brian and thes attracted to each other lifes.

Last edited by Sia; 07-27-2017 at 07:16 AM