View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 03:15 AM
SuitUp
Master Fan

Definitely an edgier look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
I think when they go tell and show what each one has done in those 6 months, they will tell what happened to Julian; and who knows, create a door for him to reappear if necessary.

I think it will be good to see Caitlin with no romantic interest this season, we need to see her deal with deeper issues in herself than to fall in love with someone.

As for Caitlin, she is certainly the E-01 Caitlin, I believe she has managed to control how to use her powers; for example, be able to change hair color to white when she activates the Killer Frost side and when it is not necessary to use her powers so actively, her hair color returns to normal color. But her personality must have changed, we see through clothing and makeup and attitude, she must be more self-assured, less introspective and hesitate.
That is a way to round us his character. It has been 6 months. He probably went back to England and could return for a guest appearance.

Although I didn't ship Snowbert, it's not great to have yet another season of the revolving door of love interests. I would hope they would refrain from doing it again this season and allow her to be single because each season she has a full blown new love interest which takes up a lot of her time only for it not to last. She can do other things than fall for the new male guest star. They need to avoid that.

So a different side to Cailtin, she's not KF but she's not the Caitlin from before fully either. I like how you described it self-assured and less introspective. It seems like every character is going through a metamorphosis. Caitlin, then Iris with becoming the leader and essentially the commander-in-chief, Cisco embracing being Vibe and being the hero, alongside Wally as Kid Flash. I love it!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.