View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Starlingcity
Loyal Fan

The Flash is the #1 show. Fact. All the ratings from CW, ABC, FOX, NBC and CBS fluctuated. Fact. That's not an opinion. That's the numbers.

We can absolutely agree to disagree on what was and wasn't soap opera like. You think Killer Frost was exciting. I think it didn't make sense and was part of the soap opera element, that's on the writers. I still want to see Killer Frost but I didn't find it exciting to watch her be a lackey. I hope they give her good material in Season 4.

Yes, the Holy Trinity, Wally, Cisco and Joe!

The cast was very excited about KF, Iris as Team Leader, Wally taking the helm and Barry being happier. It was great to see them so optimistic. Everyone in the cast wants a lighter tone they believe it became too dark but nobody spoke about wanting less romance. Carlos talked about the plans for Cisco/Cynthia, Grant and Candice talked about Barry/Iris, Jesse and Tom talked about Joe/Cecile. They were all joking happily about Barry/Iris' wedding. Unless there was a comment about not wanting Caitlin to have another romance that I missed. Nobody had issues with romance at the SDCC.

The main thing Grant talked again and again at his roundtables and in the group interviews was about was the writing being heavy and wanting it to be fun and light because it took an emotional toll on him. From everything he said his character is headed toward happy things. "Barry, he’s happy to be home with his fiancee, they’re looking forward to the wedding." So the gloom and doom is behind everyone.

I signed up for fun, action and romance. I do with every show. I'm excited to see Season 4 deliver.