View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 11:20 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Today I saw an instagram post of Mekia Cox (Tiana) wearing what appears to be a white button down shirt and black apron. In the Princess and the Frog, Tiana's dream was to open a restaurant, so now I'm wondering if Roni is not Regina, but Tiana, and it's a bar and grill type place that belongs to her. The arrows seem like a nod to Robin though, so I don't know. Maybe it's Regina's and Tiana works there. I think so far Lana and Mekia are the only 2 actors that have not been spotted on set for the HH setting.
That is one possibility, Roni is Tiana, but I think I will go with Roni is likely Regina, she owns the bar, and Tiana might work there for her? Until we get more on Regina, that is, to confirm or deny. They have been VERY silent on Regina it seems so I don't really know what that means for her character. I mean, I hope it's just silence as opposed to her hardly filming because I don't want to have to wait 4 or 5 episodes in to get a decent amount of Regina. Hook & Rumple have already been spotted for filming, & it's not even Rumple centric yet. I get this could just be because of outside filming and not closed set, though.

Quote:
If Lucy has her memories, why would she say to Henry "are you Henry Mills?". It implies that she needed confirmation of who he was before proceeding with the conversation. That's why I think she doesn't actually remember him. But since we know Lucy and her mom are together in HH and Henry knows his name, it implies that whatever is affecting Regina, Hook, and Rumple is definitely a curse that gave them completely new identities and whatever is affecting Henry, Lucy, and her mom might be something a little different.
The only reason I was speculating Lucy still remembers is because the article stated she would be the one trying to get Henry & the others to believe again. That, and the fact at the end of the s6 finale, Lucy is riding the subway car with the book, appearing to be aware of who those people are. I think it's possible that she asked 'Are you Henry Mills?' simply as an introduction because she knew he wouldn't remember her just by standing there. She goes on to insist that he does have a daughter, after he denies it, like she remembers. But who knows. Lucy & her mom obviously got to HH somehow so something did happen.

Quote:
I really like the idea of individual curse breaking for each person rather than a blanket fix like a TLK that suddenly restores everyone's memories. That would be much more meaningful for the individual characters.
It would be different and definitely serve individual character development. We could end up with some rememberimg while others don't at different times - it would be quite a journey.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.