View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:26 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Yes, it bothered me a lot, even second day in the diner Debbie does not show little bit of understanding for what Brian did, she certainly did not know the whole truth, otherwise she would not be so condemnatory. I dont know about Ben. But its was simply wrong that his friends did not learn the truth, it only validated their old stereotype of Michael being victim and Brian preying on him.
It was nice that Michael admitted that he was wrong but on other hand for what he said, I would expect no less. Because he in other words said Brian should have left Justin in garage, so left him there to bleed to death? Its horrible to say about any other human being, especially about someone dear to you.

And remember what happened in s5 at the vigil when Ben almost beat to death that guy who said Michael should have died during the bombing because he is gay. I know that circumstances are different, but still there are some similarities. Ben went to that rage mainly because the guy wished death on his lover. And later in the car Brian told Ben his husband would be proud of what he did.

Last edited by Sia; 07-26-2017 at 07:34 AM