View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:20 PM
xsweetgirlx91
Loyal Fan

I was glad to hear that those photos were for 14x07, so there is hope that until they get there they can talk and gradually move towards reconciling.

However I'm used to the crappy treatment at this point and even though I love seeing Justin and Camilla together I've become so cautious. I guess my Jolex heart knows too well that it can't stand much more disappointment.

To be honest, I'm not even sure how they would get to the point of reuniting in 14x07 if Jo finds out that Alex tracked down Paul or told Meredith that she is married.

Which makes me think she won't find out, they will make up rather quickly so that the writers can later at some point pull this joker out to create drama again. It's what they do with every single couple on the show (had to think of "it always comes back to the leg...).

I know that will leave a bitter taste in my mouth if they reunite without these things being discussed, but on the other hand, should I be glad that it can be brought up later as a source of conflict? We all know that even if they get married someday, two seasons later there will be a nasty divorce.