View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 11:06 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

Once Upon a Time bosses explain new curse

Lady Tremaine sounds a bit like Cora without magic to me. I found this part interesting because I suspect she might own the building where Regina's bar is. I think she would definitely see Regina as a threat.

Quote:
And here’s the kicker: “Lady Tremaine learned the lesson that Regina didn’t, which is don’t keep them all together where one day they can find themselves, push them the hell out!” Kitsis exclaims. “You push them the hell out and you gentrify the neighborhood and you bring in a cold press juicer and they can’t afford it anymore, then you won’t worry about the Pied Piper finding, you know, Alice.” (The new iteration of Alice, by the way, will be played by Rose Reynolds.)
I think Hook and Rumple will definitely be headed back to SB at the end of the season. If the show is ending after season 7, then maybe Regina, Henry and his family will be going with them. Or maybe they'll just stay in Seattle, especially if Regina meets a new love there.

I will be around for as long as Lana is as well. I think it's unlikely I would continue to watch the show without her unless I just really fall in love with one of the new characters.

That's interesting about the conversation with someone who knows someone at ABC. It'll be interesting to see how the move to Friday night affects the ratings since Friday night shows generally aren't expected to bring in the same ratings as shows on other nights.