View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 09:51 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

After watching that scene, I really hope that the theory about time passing more quickly in the new EF than in SB is correct. The idea that Regina has been sitting in that big mansion all alone for 10 years waiting for Henry to come home is heartbreaking. If it's only been a few months for her, that's not so bad. Although she will probably be shocked when she gets to the new EF and finds that he is a grown man.

I have seen rumors that both Bobby and Colin have told people at cons that this will be their last season on the show. I'll be surprised if there is a season 8, but if there is, I expect all three of the long term actors to be gone. I think they are using them as a transition team, as was suggested before. But they do have a good set up for Regina to remain in Seattle if Lana wants to stay. I'm sure Regina would like to be near Henry and his family and she has no one waiting for her in SB like the others do.

So what do you all think about Regina possibly owning a bar and being named Roni? It's very different. I don't mind about the bar thing, I'm just surprised. I'm not crazy about the name Roni, no offense to anyone who might like it. I do like the name Veronica, which is usually what it's short for, but since the sign says "Roni's", I'm assuming that is the name she goes by,