View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:39 AM
hfce
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
You too, Nikki

Hope, glad it finally came and is working.

Ahhh Amaya's been spoiled this week and it's only Monday! Yesterday my co-worker (who I just found out is related through marriage) went to Babies R Us and got her lollipops (she starts off everyday with two one for each hand), a new dress and jammies. It was completely out of the blue but I had just got done telling my mom how her clothes were getting small so I was beyond surprised when she even got the next size bigger for her. But then tonight her Uncle brought her home per usual and his older brother from Texas came too and both of them had taken her to the store and bought her two dresses, two short sets, a tee shirt, pants and diapers. A short set and the pants and tee shirt are her current size and the others are a size or two bigger but they'll work. She can always wear a long sleeved shirt and stockings with them. Really made my day yesterday and today especially since July's been so hard financially and she needed diapers this week but now I won't have to get them.
When you speak it into existence the universe provides.